- Waiting for the girls to get home from school so I can re-learn the distributive property and other fun things about fourth grade math.
- One good thing about the cooler weather? Bread baking season is back!
- Working at my day job as an interaction designer for a financial services company.
- Working on some side hustles. Always be hustlin’.
- Trying to stay fit and learn the best routine for working out with knee arthritis.
- Reading. I mostly read mysteries, thrillers and general fiction, but I’m trying to read more non-fiction again this year. Thanks to listening to more audiobooks this year, I’ve already passed my number of books “read” in 2017. Connect with me on Goodreads.
- Listening to the back catalog of The Story Grid podcast. Or mystery audiobooks.
- Watching episodes of Haunting of Hill House or Bodyguard on Netflix when I can stay awake long enough.
Last update: 15 October 2018