- Taking care of my family.
- Helping my third grader get into a good after-school routine.
- Trying to can or preserve the last of the garden the CSA surplus
- Working at my day job as an interaction designer for a financial services company.
- Trying to stay fit cycling and swimming while rehabbing a mysterious knee injury that is keeping me from running.
- Reading. I mostly read fiction, but I’m trying to read more non-fiction this year. At least one a month. Last month I finished Valiant Ambition for a book club. I wrote up some quick thoughts on my other August reads.
- Listening to Self Publishing Formula and The Creative Penn podcasts when I walk the dog.
- Watching occasional episodes of Master of None or Ozark when I can stay awake long enough.
Last update: 14 Sep 2017