- Taking care of my family
- Enjoying the end of second grade homework
- Working at my day job as an interaction designer for a financial services company
- Getting ready to race the Ashland Lions Olympic distance triathlon on June 11th. Find me on strava to follow along.
- Reading. I’m trying to read more non-fiction this year. Currently reading a bunch of running books in preparation for training for the Chicago marathon in the fall. Hansons Marathon Method, How Bad Do You Want It and Meb for Mortals.
- Listening to Side Hustle School and Marathon Training Academy podcasts when I walk the dog.
- Watching occasional episodes of Master of None when I can stay awake long enough.
Last update: 10 June 2017