- Taking care of my family.
- Helping the third grader with cursive and geometry. Helping the pre-schooler with letters and days of the week.
- Baking bread.
- Working at my day job as an interaction designer for a financial services company.
- Working on some side hustles. Always be hustlin’.
- Trying to stay fit and learn the best routine for working out with knee arthritis.
- Reading. I mostly read mysteries, thrillers and general fiction, but I’m trying to read more non-fiction again this year. I read over 60 books in 2017. These were the ones I liked the best.
- Listening to the back catalog of The Story Grid podcast.
- Watching episodes of Dark or Mindhunter when I can stay awake long enough.
Last update: 7 Feb 2018